2nd Annual Brett Smith Memorial Run/Walk
Approximate Route info coming soon!
- Saturday, April 11th, 2015
- American Legion Ball Diamonds, W Elm St., Solon
- Kids 1 Mile 10:00 AM $15
- 5K 10:45 AM $30
- This event was started as a way for our family to honor Brett's memory.
- Start/Finish line is located at the American Legion Ball Diamonds in Solon off W Elm St.
- Kids 1 Mile fun run/walk limited to kids 12 and under.
- Prizes awarded to top 3 finishers in kids event.
- $100 prize awarded to top male/female 5K finishers.
- $50 prize awarded to top male/female 5K finishers.
- Door prizes!
- This will be a chip timed event.
- Participants must be pre-registered no later than April 6th to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- There will be NO t-shirt swap on race day.
- Extra t-shirts can be ordered for $10. To place an order please contact Sarah Drea at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packet pick-up for pre-registered participants will be on Friday, April 10th from 6 to 8 PM at 1924 Highway 1 NE, Solon.
- Race day registration for non-registered participants as well as packet pick-up for pre-registered participants will be from 8:30 to 9:30 AM ON race day.
- You do not have to be pre-registered to participate!
- Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed and kept under control. YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET!!
- To sign up to be a volunteer on race day or be a race sponsor contact Sarah Drea at
- The proceeds from this year's event will be donated to Mark Kasparek. Mark is a local Solon resident that has been battling a long term illness.
- If you were not lucky enough to have met Brett please check out the "About" page to learn more about his story and what made him so special.